Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ~Stress Relief

This pretty much sums up my week! Two of my very good friends resigned their positions at work a week ago, despite the large amount of work losing them has created, I miss them terribly!
Thanks to the lovely Dawn at Bee and Rose for this posting this picture yesterday. And yes, I really did print it out and put it on my wall at work!

Happy Wednesday.


For more Wordless Wednesday please visit: Go Graham Go, J. Leigh Designz or Jolly Mom

11 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Oh - I absolutely love the picture!! I think everyone should have one of those on their walls - at least me!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely perfect. I need on in every room!

Amy Clary said...

lol...i'm going to hide this picture in my closet. I can be alone and bang my head. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by! That is hilarious. I may need that when we start school again. LOL

Shari@aPsychMommy said...

LOL, I had a teacher with that on her blackboard. . .

Banteringblonde said...

that is awesome! I might need one too!

Liz Mays said...

Boy, do I ever have those moments! This is so great!

Felicia said...

OH no! I'm so sorry!! I hope things get a little easier soon!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

If I didn't have a miserable sinus infection I would use it now! LOL

MamabearMills said...

lolol...regarding my aloha question! i usually NEVER read the reviews....i am BAD! heehee

Anonymous said...

I really need that. I feel like it would improve my day somedays.