Always one to jump in on a new Meme, I love this one from Fiona at Bantering Blonde! What happened to your top 5 unwritten blog posts of the week? Well list them there and join in!!
- So my first exciting topic is the weather! Anyone still here?? I promise it does get more exciting than this but you have to understand that I live in Colorado and the joke this week was Spring on Tuesday, Summer on Wednesday (with highs in the high 70’s) and Winter on Thursday. This morning I woke up to snow! I mean seriously people, I didn’t even know where to begin to find mittens and hats today!
- Thank you McDonalds for the How to Train Your Dragon toys. Could you not have found a better design to keep the wings on this Toothless dragon? If I have to put those wings on again 645 times tomorrow, I just may send you a tweet about it!!
- Next up has to be the one I swear I will get caught up on every week! The Tags and Awards that all the other lovely bloggers have sent me: The one I really want to complete is Tagged Mother Style. Michelle at Flying Giggles and Lollipops sent this one to me like
a month4 months ago and all I have to do is share 5 experiences that helped shape me into the mom I am today. I am on number 2!
- The next one would have to be The Top 5 Things I have learned being the Mom of a Kindergartener. Like #1 how hard the change would be for my daughter, and #2 how much paper the school would send home. So there is 2 our of 5 right?
- Number 5 is the best and the worst of the bunch. I missed the chance last week to wish my beautiful Angel Happy Birthday on my blog! So does that make me a slacker or what? Last year I did posts for both of my kids on their birthday and this year I never got to it. So here you go Angel:
Happy 6th Birthday to my girl, with the long legs, and the hands that talk, the beautiful smile and the heart of gold: Mommy loves you every minute of every day you know!
So go visit Fiona at Bantering Blonde and add your own Top 5 Unwritten Blog Posts. And Fiona, if you still need work on a button, let me know and I would be happy to give it my best shot!