Thursday, January 01, 2009

Re-Introduction

So, just because you intend to blog doesn't mean you actually will. I did intend to start blogging and I didn't, do you know why? Because I got stuck reading other peoples blogs! As you can see by the list on the right side, I follow just a few! Sadly this list doesn't include everybody I read but I didn't want the list to run 3 or 4 page lenghts.....

I do have to thank one blogger for introducing me to the concept of Google Reader. If you haven't tried it you should! I used to have a seperate bookmark for each blog until I started reading Twas Brillig . Brillig has an awesome story, she is actually one of those people that I went back for and read every single blog entry she ever wrote, seriously I did. Usually I don't do that, when I find a new blog to follow I usually just look over the last 10 entries or so and then keep up from there. Brillig is very tallented writer just try her and see.

So what is coming for me? O.K. I don't usually do New Year's resolutions but I would like to keep up on my blog writing. What will it be? Well, I just jumped into the giveaway world (please check out my left sidebar for the buttons I follow the most). So I will be blogging about current giveaways as well as my own family. Here is my Cutie Bug and my Angel, now 4 1/2 and 2 1/2.
So stay tuned!!!

LT

No comments: