This is my Girl at 2 1/2. She is now 4 1/2. These pictures were done at Wal-Mart.
So on to the post title. focus Friday. One of my favorite bloggers threw down the challenge of Focus Friday. This would be Thrifty & Chic Mom. Here is her button assuming that it works right.
Mom says: To participate in Focus Friday all you need to do is write a post on your blog what you will be focusing on in the coming week. I don't have an update from last week because this is my first.
So my focus occurs in 3 parts:
- Try to eat healthier. My hubby joined the biggest looser contest at work so I will focus on trying to make healthier choices while I am at the grocery store.
- Trying to cut my smoking in half. Yes, you may send me all the negative comments you want. I KNOW I should not be smoking, maybe you don't know how hard it is to quit. I currently smoke a pack a day. I would like to start by cutting this in half. A start is better than nothing so please support me instead of criticizing me!
- The last is I hope to blog at least 3 times this week. I know (sorry I just lost my train of thought while I was making sure I spelled criticizing right) I can do this, my goal is Saturday's I do giveaway links, Tuesday (hubby's bowling night) I do a general update of life. And then I just have to add one more day right? I can do it. I will not count the fact that I want to do a Wordless Wednesday too.
So there is no number 4, if anyone actually does read this blog let me know what else you want to know about me. Here are 4 facts to get you started: (Oh my Gosh, if you get interrupted 3 times you totally lose your train of thought!)
- I am an Advanced Age Mom (I, know there is some sort of cute acronym for this but I can't think of it now!) I will be 40 next week.
- I work for the government. In what cute compacity you say?? I am an administrative specialist for a Colorado Transit agency. (Nice title huh?)
- I didn't really want to have a child when I did, but if you skip the Nuva Ring for 3 weeks it can happen (I am really glad it did).
- I have been to Sturgis South Dakota during bike week 9 times. (You think that is something my husband has been 18 years!)
So there you go with my post of the week. I hope I can figure out how to link to Thrifty Mom!