- Smoking is somewhat better but not at half like I want, so it goes back on the list.
- Commenting on blogs, this is a score! I wanted to do 14 for the week and I did at least that! The cool thing is I actually got some e-mail from people that I commented on their blogs...too cool. Funny, I got less comments on my blog this week!
- Reading my magazines = Fail. Not even one, I did finish my book though, does that count?
- Charter school application = Fail. I will take it by the school on Monday. I did carry it around with me for 2 days.
- Tires rotated nope, but not the first priority.
- Dentist appointment - Yes, on Friday so wish me luck! I haven't been in a long time.
So that leaves this week:
- So smoking is a given. Reaslistically lest shoot for 3 days out of 7 for smoking half.
- Charter school application - If this is on the list next week tell me I am bad for not getting it done.
- Call two preschools to set up appointments to see them. My daughter needs to be in a structured preschool. We have an awesome Daycare but she is out growing it.
- Magazines - Yes, lets shoot for reading 2 this week. This means that I have to put my books down until I get it done!
- Convert the boy's crib to a toddler bed. It is so past time to do this and he will enjoy it so much! I just have to take the one side off as the crib converts to a toddler bed with the one small side.
- Sort out the to buckets. I try to do this at least once every 2 months. Here is the before picture.
So, I guess that is enough for this week! Look for my comments on your blogs, as I plan to keep doing that this week too.