Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 Things I am Thankful For

I have been wanting to do this post for a while now so, no time like the present.

Of course I am thankful for my family, that goes without saying so they will not be in the list but here they are anyway!


  1. I am thankful that I have a job. I have a good job too, at least in my eyes. I have health insurance that is less than my husband can carry us for, I have a flex plan for our daycare and our health needs, and I have paid days off and holidays. Yes, in todays economy I am lucky indeed!

  2. My husband has a job. May be redundent with number one but without 2 of us working we would not make it, trust me I know, we have been there. So while we are on the subject of jobs I just have to practice my linky love and refer you to Good Father, everytime he posts I hope it is to say he has a job! Try Good Father! You will like him, at first I was like what does a dad know about blogging, but alot of the blogs I read kept referring me to him and so I finally gave in and added him to my reader, so glad I did.

  3. I am so thankful for my daycare provider I can't even express it here. My daughter has been with her since she was 3 months old (she is now 4 1/2). We would so not make it without her.

  4. I am thankful that my children still have one living grandparent. Grammy, my mom. I know that 4 take away 3 is one, but one is better than none! Here you go:

  5. I am thankful for the bikers. Someday I will explain this when I can actually scan pictures and show you. This group of men and women have been our lifeline for more years than I care to count. Births, deaths and flat out good times, I love you guys!

  6. I have been very thankful this week that we can afford to pay our gas bill. It has been in the negative numbers at night for most of the week and I have thought this to myself many times this week! (It is negative 6 as I type this).

  7. I am thankful for the internet. It have given me many things, the first was my birth mom. Yes that leads to adoption, of which I was adopted by my wonderful parents when I was 3 months old. The internet has also given me and income when I needed it through ebay, this wonderfull connection of blogging, and quick access to my bank and bill paying.

  8. I am thankful we came home to the small city we live in. We started here, left for 7 years and then came "home". I think despite the fact that our family is in the big city to the south of us (only 1 hour away) we made the right decision of where to raise our kids.

  9. I am thankful for the people that have touched are lives that are gone now: My Dad, My Husband's Dad, My Husband's mom, Doug "the biker", Jon, Steph, Jan. We miss you and think of you often!

  10. I am thankful that this format blogger uses is not what I have to deal with on a daily basis! I keep looking for my Microsoft Word edits, so I guess that means I am thankful for Bill Gates??? Oh No Help me someone!

LT


1 comment:

Cupcake Dessert said...

I love this list!! and I am totally with you on number ten!! I get so annoyed trying to change things when I am tpying a post!!