Update from last Friday:
- The eating bettter went well...better. I made a conscious effort to buy better dinners so we all could eat better. My husband weighed in actually at 6 pound less for the week and that put him in second place for the weight loss program he is doing at work. His theory is simple, fewer calories. I hope in the next month we can find some time to sneek in some exercise too.
- Smoking, well sufice it to say this is going back on the list this week. Maybe 3 days out of 7 I hit the goal, that would work for this week and add a day!
- Blogging went better too! I did miss the Saturday links I wanted to do but I did manage a post on Tuesday and joined a wordless Wednesday, also here we are on Friday, Yea!
Goals for this week, I think I am going to keep it simple however when I look around my house I keep adding "simple" things to my list!
- First up goes the somking
- Next is blogging, not me especailly but I want to write at least 2 comments a day on someone else's blog (or 14 for the week). I think it's time that I let people know I am there and that they touch me on a daily basis. These comments have to be over and above the endless giveaways I comment on.
- This one may sound silly but I want to get through 3 of my magazines this week. In the past I searched alot of sites for freebies, and found them (samples mostly). In the course of this I ended up with free subscriptions to about 10 magazines a month! Needless to say I now have piles of magazines all over my house that are unread.
- I will get my daughters application to a charter school turned in
- I will get my tires rotated
- I wil make a dentist appointment for me
Thank you to the people that read and commented on my blog last time. I did have time to read some of your and plan on commenting on some tommorow. Have a great week everyone!