Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Short Pause…

I seriously feel like this is how my desk looks at work right now!

I am in the process of hitting some major deadlines at work and also preparing to be off next week (YEA!) .

MessyDesk_thumb26

On the home front we are right in the middle of the last week of school, dealing with figuring out the summer schedule at my Angel’s daycare and planning a Summer kick off BBQ on Sunday (seriously, what was I thinking?!)

So if I am MIA for a few days please don’t worry. I will be back in full half full force by the weekend, and maybe even have some pictures of the week to share!

Have a great few days my friends!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Try not to get too stressed! Life is to be enjoyed...

We'll see you when you get back!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

That's how my whole house looks at the moment : )

Make sure you do come back okay???

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Yay for being off work though! Hope you got all caught up! =)

Nina said...

Why is it everything hits the hardest at work when it is time to go on vacation. That always happens to me. Enjoy your time off!!!