Thank you Ellen from Thrifty & Chic Mom For sponsoring the Focus Friday!
Going to go backwards:
7. Find my desk at work: Found the bottom of 2 piles out of about 5 so is that half?
6. Be on time to work 3 days: I did 4! The 5th day I was only 1 minute late. This is huge for me so Yea me!!
5. Sort through the boy clothes: Done! One lot for us, one lot for a boy at daycare, one lot ready to go to a friend!
4. Clean off kitchen island: Did half! Add this back on the list
3. Vacum: Nope. Hope to do this Sunday.
2. Clean both bathrooms: Both get 1/2. Did the toilets and sinks. This weekend add the floors and tub/shower.
1. Me and hubby. Sorry but big fat zero. I need to make this a priority this week, not quite sure how yet, but I am sure I know how he feels!!
- Please see number one.
- Finish up the 2 bathrooms, finish the kitchen island, and vacum
- Do the other half of my desk at work
- Organize my phone list under my phone. I saw some great cork boards at the dollar store this week, I want a few so I can type up all our phone numbers and get them posted on the wall under the phone. Along with this goes: Get wallet sized cards made of the daycare phone numbers and locations for us parents and aunt and uncle that are allowed to pick up the kids in case of emergency.
- Find the top of the printer so I can acomplish number 4.
- Find the top of the table next to the door with all the junk mail collected on it.
- Show before and after pictures of numbers 4, 5, and 6 for Friday next week.
- Just keep typing of all the things I want to do this week and probably won't get done.
- Realize that getting 4 of these done with the regular chores I do every day is enough.
- Tickle my children until they are hysterical
- Post a picture of my daughter on the blog because she said so:
This is December of 2006. Angel age 3, Cutie Bug age 8 months. (It's the one she picked)
Happy over Focused Friday!