Thank you Ellen from Thrifty & Chic Mom For sponsoring the Focus Friday!
My week was just o.k. I didn't get my number one done, which was to work on intamacy and spending more time with hubby. I did make my son an eye appointment which will be in March, I didn't get the tires rotated, but I did get 3 blog posts done. So that is 50% for the week, I'll take it!
- Back to working on keeping me and hubby's relationship close. Our work schedules haven't clicked for having a date day yet, but they will soon.
- Clean both bathrooms
- Vacum the living room and kitchen
- Get the island in the kitchen cleaned off. I have a love/hate relationship with my island. I love the extra work space, but what good is it when it just collects all of the junk from the week?
- Sort through the huge amount of clothes we received for my son this week, see what we are keeping and what we are passing on to 2 other families (yes, we received that much! I could dress probably 3 boys in a size 3T with what we got).
- Be on time to work at least 3 days this week. Sounds bad I know, but I am now dropping the kids off at 2 different daycare/preschools 3 days a week, and did I mention that I have to be at work by 7:00 am? so this is a reminder to manage my time better in the mornings.
- At work, find my desk this week! I threatened the supervisors that they couldn't put anything else on my desk until I found it (joking of course)
Sounds like a huge list I know, but most of it is routine, so it is managable. Hope you all had a great week and good luck with this one!!