Here we are back at Focus Friday again! As you can see, my blogging this week wasn't so good, Friday, Wednesday, not quite enough! I will again add that to this week. So the update goes, smoking goes back as number one, I just can't seem to get motivated to get this done, I am sorry to disapoint both you and me!
- Charter school application - Done!
- Call two preschools to set up appointments to see them - Set up one and did a visit today, love it and signing up next week! So done!
- Magazines - Yes, lets shoot for reading 2 this week - Read one, pretty good for something that is not the first priority!
- Convert the boy's crib to a toddler bed. Done! Did this Saturday morning and he has been so a happy to be a "big boy"
- Sort out the to buckets. Done! I didn't take a picture because they still look the same, but they are more organized! All the balls in one bucket, all the playdough in one bucket etc.
So basically I am very happy with the week! I had the dentist appointment today that I scheduled 2 weeks ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought! Yea!
- One main goal: Work on intamacy with hubby. To be blunt (I can do that on my very own blog right?) More intamacy (sex) there I said it! at least 3 days this week. I guess when you get busy with kids, work, the house your relationship can hit the bottom of the list and I don't want it to be that way so once in a while it needs to be at the top of the list. I think while I am at it I will try and pick a "date day" before the end of February too.
- Make eye appointment for son (we are thinking lazy eye and want to get the professional opinion)
- Get the tires rotated
- Do the blog update on Tuesday.
Sounds like a good do-able week for me. How did your week go? I will be leaving comments tommorow as Saturday early is a good day for me to catch up on the blog thing...Until then, happy Friday!