Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Day For Quotes ~Thankful

Thanksgiving in 4 days?? Did this year past very fast or is that just me? Here are a few quotes to get your Thanksgiving week started. Have a great week my friends!

Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. ~E.P. Powell

Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. ~Edward Sandford Martin

thanksgivingquote1

We give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. ~Author Unknown

thanksgiving-shedd

Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and reverent lifting of the heart to God in honor and praise for His goodness. ~Robert Casper Lintner

If you love quotes and like to post them on your blog, please feel free to link up below! I will post quotes and the Linky Tool every Sunday, and since I love reading other’s I will visit yours every week!



A Day With Two



3 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year did go by fast! :)

Colette S said...

J.A. Shedd nails it.

I love reading new quotes and hit the heart.

Colette S said...

J.A. Shedd nails it.

I love reading new quotes and hit the heart.