Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Day For Quotes ~Priorities

Sunday again?  How fast the weeks are flying by.  I have a few quotes on priorities for you this week, I hope I will remember some of them when I am working on my own.  Have a great week!

 

A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child. ~ Forest Witcraft

 

The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. ~ Stephen Covey

 

priority2 

 

We are so busy doing the urgent that we don't have time to do the important. ~ Confucius

 

 

priority1

 

Spend time with those you love. One of these days you will say either, “I wish I had,” or “I’m glad I did.” ~Zig Ziglar

If you love quotes and like to post them on your blog, please feel free to link up below! I will post quotes and the Linky Tool every Sunday, and since I love reading other’s I will visit yours every week!


A Day With Two


2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm awful about not doing today what will help me tomorrow!

Ginny Marie said...

Sometimes I have the hardest time choosing my priorities! These are great reminders of what is important.