Monday, April 05, 2010

A Day With Two #3

Here is hoping every one had a nice Easter!  Or just a nice weekend for that matter!! 

Since Hubby works retail, he was working Sunday but was home for our favorite part of the day, our Easter Egg hunt.  The Easter Bunny was very nice to us this year and left much candy and a toy for each kiddo! 

While Daddy was at work we dyed our Easter eggs.  The Cutie Bug of course had to do yellow.  Looking back at our pictures from the day, yellow seamed to be a theme as he also had to wear his brand new How To Train A Dragon shirt we got at Wal-Mart!  We continued our day with a visit to the park!  This was a treat since it has hardly been warm enough here to do that very thing.  I think sometime in the near future I will have to get out comparison pictures of the last few year at this park because my goodness how big these kids are getting!! 

Mosaic Easter 2010

 

Hey, on a different note I will happily be hosting a Meme on Tuesday that I have accepted responsibility of from my lovely  friend Kari at A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

Take Me Back Tuesday will encourage you to post pictures that take you back in time and can be anything from really old pictures you have to scan, to your favorite memories of last week!  Think about joining in as I can’t even tell you how many awesome people I have met in my last year of participating in this Meme.  So get scanning or digging in all of those digital archives and grab the button!!

A Day With Two

 

And, hey!  Get ready to see a lot of me this week since our whole family is on Spring Break (which means no work for me, Yea!!)

 

3 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

It looks like you had a great Easter! Looking forward to reading your Take me Back Tuesday posts. Have a great day!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Great Easter! That is a great meme for you to host, I always look forward to seeing your Tuesday pics! One day, I will join in....I promise!

Nina said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. I use to work those retail hours, never fun but someone has to do it, right. Enjoy your Spring Break!