Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday ~Smiles

I was lucky with both my kids and was able to grab the camera and capture their first smiles!

First is my daughter who was right at 2 months old, June 2004. smiles 2 6-23--04

Below is my son, who started smiling just a week before he was 2 months! June 2006.

Jul01$33 (2)

Smiling is infectious,

You can catch it like the flu.

Someone smiled at me today,

And I started smiling too.

~Author Unknown

You know you want to dig our your old photos and join in right?!?! Just head on over to Kari’s!

A Giveaway Addicted Mommy for Take Me Back Tuesday!

A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

10 comments:

annies home said...

what a cutie

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Aw, that's priceless!~

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What happy babies! Smiles are definitely infectious.

phasejumper said...

Nothing cuter than a smiling baby!

MoonChylde said...

Adorable!

Liz Mays said...

I do so love those wonderful early smiles!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I don't care if it is gas - Those are true smiles!! Heck, I might smile when I pass gas too if it made me feel that way! TMI? I am so tired...

Felicia said...

I love it! There's nothing better than seeing a baby smile!

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

I LOVE baby smiles !! They are both so cute !

Nina said...

Such cute babies... doesn't it make you want more? :) I just held a new born the other day and almost found that need for a baby, almost.