Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quotable Sunday ~Sunshine

Happy Sunday and Happy Spring everyone!  Despite the 6 inches of snow we got on Friday, I am thrilled Spring is here!  Today it is supposed to be 64 degrees, Yea us!  Here are some quotes about sunshine for you, and some pictures of my sunny children from last year.  Enjoy!!

 

"Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." ~ Hans Christian Andersen

 

Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. ~ Mario Fernandez

 

DSCN2548

 

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. ~ Walt Whitman


You've got to get out and pray to the sky to appreciate the sunshine; otherwise you're just a lizard standing there with the sun shining on you. ~Ken Kesey

 

“If we can just keep the sunshine going for a week or so, we'll be well on our way to recovery.” ~Jennifer Gordon

 

DSCN2550

 

A light wind swept across the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine. ~Anne Bronte

 

 

In the mood for more quotes today?? Visit A Daily Dose of Toni for Quotable Sunday!

 



4 comments:

Peggy said...

LT;

Love guotes on sunshine and springtime.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you, is my favorite.
Have a great week friend!

Joshlin said...

With today being a cold day here I needed the sunshine quotes! I almost forgot today is the first day of Spring!

My favorite one is Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. ~ Walt Whitman

annies home said...

wish we could see a bit of sunshine here today

Nina said...

Oh how I love spring.... Sorry to hear you got all that yucky snow. Our temp's have dropped but no snow thank goodness. I must say I am ready for all that warm sunshine on my face.