Monday, March 15, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday ~Plaid?

Hey! I know you guys were missing my family and their plaid, so I was looking for plaid in my Mom’s photo album and found this!! It does count as plaid because, well….my brother is wearing plaid you know.

I also had to share this because it took me back to 1980. When I still had 2 living Grandparents. The first is my Mom’s mom, and the second is my Dad’s mom. Both gone for many years now. I never was lucky enough to know my Grandpa’s as they were both gone way before I was even born.

I love participating in Take Me Back Tuesday because it gives me back those very precious moments I seem to have forgotten, like the simple thing of having Grandparents.

1980 Christmas

Hi Grandma Glascock! Hi Grandma Taylor! Hi my beautiful brother I don’t see enough of!! It is so nice to see you again!!!

Want to remember your childhood, or just the long gone days of your babies?? Just visit Kari’s for Take Me Back Tuesday!!

A Giveaway Addicted Mommy for Take Me Back Tuesday!

A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You guys are so cute!!! I love old pics like this.

Cascia Talbert said...

It looks like you have some wonderful memories.

Thanks for stopping by Healthy Moms! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I do not see enough of my brothers either. Those are some great photos, definitely pics to cherish!

Colette S said...

That's amazing that you have photos of then. I wish I did!

You have such fond memories. Love the photos.

Nina said...

Those are great picture. I had an amazing grandmother who I lost in my 20's. She is still missed often.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What fantastic photos!! Such wonderful memories!