Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random Thoughts Sunday

Oh wait! That's a Tuesday MeMe isn't it. Well today, you get them on Sunday!
Since I decided I should blog on something not related to anyone's MeMe, here you go. While I love the MeMe's I guess someday I have to take responsiblity for my own blog. I can tell you that if you get a "real post" chances are the posts are going to be short! With working full time, mothering full time and entering giveaways full time, I just don't seem to have time for "real" blogging, but I have decided to give it a shot.

Speaking of entering giveaways I just have to tell Google: Thanks a whole lot for crapping out on me on Saturday morning. What was with the can't leave comments, post or anything else gig on Saturday? No I am not spreading Spam, I am trying to enter giveaways! You have now put me behind about 90 posts in my Google Reader! I keep looking at my reader and silently telling my bloggers that I follow "Stop Posting"! I am never getting caught up!

So Focus Friday I said I was going to take more pictures so I will end this nice short post with pictures of my kids (what else right) I took today! It was almost 80 here, and we had so much fun being outside!
P.S. Happy Sunday.
LT


too cool for words!

I do not have sand in my hair mom!

No comments: