Saturday, March 28, 2009

Great things to win!

The Dirty Shirt. Is giving away MY VERY FIRST TREASURY OF 50 STORYBOOK CLASSICS: PRESCHOOL STORIES. I have had my eye on these since Christmas time!

Jamie's Precious Peas Is giving away a EarthLust water bottle. These are so pretty, I have been "lusting" after these for some time.

Jamie's Precious Peas Is giving away a Envirosax® Reusable shopping bag! These are way to cute to use only for grocery shopping though!

Jamie's Precious Peas is giving away a pair of shoes from the See Kai Run or Smaller line. I will win a pair of these someday!! Ends April 12th.

Rockin Mama Is giving away an Elmo Being Green DVD! This would be a great learning experience for my kiddos!

Mom Fuse is giving away a super cool T-shirt from 2K by Gingham

1 comment:

Banteringblonde said...

I'll check these out!

Hey, pop over to my bloggy, I mentioned you today.

http://www.banteringblonde.com