Saturday, March 07, 2009

Focus Friday (on Saturday again!)


Focus Friday

Please visit Ellen from Thrifty & Chic Mom For for more information on Focus Friday (but I suggest you actually do it on a Friday instead of Saturday like me)

Last week found me putting up a list I knew I would not get done. Guess what? I didn't. Thats o.k though because I will just continue with this same list until all the stuff is done.

  1. Foucs more on me and hubby, I think this one, while not completely done is still in the front of my mind all the time. My goal by putting this into my list was to accomplish just that. It was a way to remind me that besides my children, work and self I must remember that my husband gets a priority too, and no folks, it is not last. So I have to say I accomplished what I subconsciously set out to do.

  2. Found the top of the printer (and the whole computer desk too!) I even took the before and after pictures.

That leaves for this week:

  1. Organize my phone list under my phone and put the cork boards up with the lists on them. Along with this goes: Get wallet sized cards made of the daycare phone numbers and locations for us parents and aunt and uncle that are allowed to pick up the kids in case of emergency.
  2. Clean both bathrooms and vacum this weekend.
  3. Find the top of the table next to the door with all the junk mail collected on it.
  4. Take pictures of the kids this week and develop the film from our vacation in September (yes really!) We forgot the digital camera and I had to buy a disposable that is still sitting on my somewhat cleaner kitchen island.
  5. 2 blog posts this week. I plan on doing Quotable Sunday from A Daily Dose of Toni. If you haven't see it take a peek, it is very cool.!

Have a great week everyone! Next week I will try and get this done on Friday!!

LT

5 comments:

Cupcake Dessert said...

your desk looks great!!! i love that little plant. good luck on getting everything done this week!! don't feel bad about posting on Saturday I didn't get mine up at all lol

Jackie said...

wow that was an amazing job you did on the desk! haha congrats! Busy week ahead!! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & entering my contest! Good luck!

Congrats on accomplishing the goals you set out!

Angie

kendahl a. said...

Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for entering my giveaways! Have a good day!

--Kendahl
http://stepmomextraordinaire.blogspot.com

MOMMY-MOMO said...

looks great!!!