Sunday, January 09, 2011

A Day For Quotes ~Balance

Yes, so I have no Balance! I must say I am sorry to my blogging friends because I have gotten sucked into Twitter in a big way. That is why I haven’t been here…as my Son would say “At All”. I must find my balance between my new Twitter family and my much loved blogging family. That is my goal for this week because honestly I miss you guys!!

So the quotes for this week are on Balance, may I be able to follow them!

Those who have one foot in the canoe, and one foot in the boat are going to fall into the river. ~ Native American Proverb

Live a balanced life--learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some. ~ Robert Fulghum

You need not feel guilty about not being able to keep your life perfectly balance. Juggling everything is too difficult. All you really need to do is catch it before it hits the floor. ~ Carol Bartz

What I dream of is an art of balance. ~ Henri Matisse

Because I just know you miss them, here are the kids:

468


If you love quotes and like to post them on your blog, please feel free to link up below! I will post quotes and the Linky Tool every Sunday, and since I love reading other’s I will visit yours every week!


A Day With Two



5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

They're just darling! I know how twitter can suck you in! I have to be careful with it myself.

Fiona @Banteringblonde said...

I dream of balance.... are you sure it exists?

Nina said...

At least you are doing something. My desire to blog is just not happening even though I miss sharing with everyone and I really miss chatting with everyone. I am trying but it is minimal at best. Great picture of those really cute smiling faces.

Anonymous said...

Those who belong to the recognized faiths allege that the say-so of their certainty rests on uncovering, and that revelation is presupposed in the pages of books and accounts of miracles and wonders whose features is supernatural. But those of us who from desire discarded the assent in the supernatural unruffled are in the coolness of revelations which are the foundation of faith. We too partake of our revealed religion. We have looked upon the face of men and women that can be to us the symbols of that which is holy. We enjoy heard words of sacred understanding and really spoken in the gentle voice. In sight of the domain there keep hit to us these participation which, when accepted, give to us revelations, not of unexplainable belief, but of a natural and fated certitude in the incorporeal powers that animated and live in the center of [a yourselves's] being.

scarves said...

children are cute!
Scarves Scarves