Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Day For Quotes ~Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

 

For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude. ~ Clarence E. Hodges

 

today

 

Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. ~ Dr. Seuss

 

You better live your best and act your best and think your best today, for today is the sure preparation for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows that follow. ~ Harriet Martineau

 

 

today2

 

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. ~ John Wayne

 

There are two days in the week about which and upon which I never worry. Two carefree days, kept sacredly free from fear and apprehension. One of these days is Yesterday... And the other... is Tomorrow. ~ Robert Jones Burdette

 

If you love quotes and like to post them on your blog, please feel free to link up below! I will post quotes and the Linky Tool every Sunday, and since I love reading other’s I will visit yours every week!

 

A Day With Two

 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Live Learn Hope is one of my favs! Great quotes!

Liz Mays said...

I love that one by Bill Keane!

Frugal Science Gal said...

Hey! I always keep up with my Optimistic Quotes...I have the opportunity to be a Good Mood Blogger and would love if you could vote for me DAILY!!

http://www.sam-e.com/job/entries/521

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Great choices! Have a wonderful week :)