Sunday, October 03, 2010

A Day For Quotes ~Hurry

Here we are at another Sunday!!  My quote topic for today is Hurry.  My life during the week seems to be made up of hurry here, hurry there, hurry hurry everywhere.  I hope these make me remember to slow down and enjoy the moments more, especially with my kids as they are growing so fast….

 

The person in a hurry usually arrives late.~ Georgian Proverb

 

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  ~Lao Tzu

 

Don't hurry. Don't worry. You're only here for a short visit so be sure to stop and smell the flowers. ~ Walter Hagen

 

hurry-slow

 

You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way ~Walter Hagen

 

Never let any mechanical device know that you are in a hurry. ~ Traditional Proverb

 

 

If you love quotes and like to post them on your blog, please feel free to link up below! I will post quotes and the Linky Tool every Sunday, and since I love reading other’s I will visit yours every week!

A Day With Two

 



3 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Perfect quotes!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

All great reminders. I love the Jonathan Lockwood Huie quote.
Have a great day - hope you get to slow down and enjoy it ;)

Ginny Marie said...

It seems like we are always in a hurry, too. Especially in the mornings!