Sunday, September 05, 2010

A Day For Quotes ~Labor Day

Happy Sunday everyone, and happy Labor Day too!!  Today I have quotes for you about Labor, or the lack of.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend for me I am excited about having a 3 day weekend and being able to get caught up!!

 

 laborday_400

 

Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold.  But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow.  ~Douglas Pagels, These Are the Gifts I'd Like to Give to You

 

The end of labor is to gain leisure.  ~Aristotle

 

Without labor nothing prospers.  ~Sophocles

 

The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~ Helen Keller

 

If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.  ~Doug Larson

 

 

labor day

 

If you love quotes and like to post them on your blog, please feel free to link up below! I will post quotes and the Linky Tool every Sunday, and since I love reading other’s I will visit yours every week!

A Day With Two

 



3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

The one with the cars cracked me up!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Love that last one, lol.
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am all about the leisure...forget the labor!