Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday ~Portraits

Looking back on this portrait of the kids I just have to laugh at the memory. You have a new baby who is just about 4 weeks old, so you make an appointment to get their portraits done. What I didn’t count on was my usually picture happy 2 year old wanting to have no part of the whole thing! After many failed attempts to get her to smile, the photographer and I just had to give up. I had to get just one print of that day for the memories alone!

June 2006

07-15-2006 07;05;32PM (2)

About 4 weeks later in July 2006 we got a different story and my Angel behaved as I knew she could!

09-17-2006 04;06;20pm (2)

And then we have this little Cutie Bug, who had found his smile by the time these portraits were taken!! I still just want to pinch those cheeks!!

09-17-2006 04;54;14PM

“How do you play along? We all have tons of photos from the days before the digital camera. I figure if we just scan a few each week, eventually they will all be safely into our computers. But you don't need a scanner to participate! - Just find a photo that takes you back to another time. Every week you can come back here and share photos that "Take you Back." If you decide to participate, sign the Linky below and I promise to head on over and spread some comment love your way!”

A Day With Two



5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That is just so cute that you kept a copy of it. LOVE THAT!

Nina said...

Those are so cute! I always have to buy photo's rather they turn out or not.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

The picture still created a memory. The last two are fab!

Ginny Marie said...

Lily has red eyes in one of our Christmas portraits because she was crying just a minute before! I think every parent must have a portrait with a sad-eyed little one! They still can't help being cute, though!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

How stinking cute!!

(I have a Christmas photo on my wall with similar memories. My daughter refused to sit...until I pulled out the m&m's. In between each frame I was feeding her them.)