Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Day For Quotes

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend!  For us I can sum it up in one word: HOT.  I am not quoting about heat today because I am tired of thinking about it.  So I give you, Be Yourself.

 

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e. e. cummings

 

The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself. ~ Lao Tzu

 

 2010-06-13 007

 

Be yourself. No one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong. ~ James Leo Herlihy

 

Be yourself, that’s all there is of you. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on. ~Dave Pelzer

 

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. ~Bruce Lee

 

If you love quotes and like to post them on your blog, please feel free to link up below! I will post quotes and the Linky Tool every Sunday, and since I love reading other’s I will visit yours every week!



A Day With Two





7 comments:

Denise said...

I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Please stop by to claim it.

http://ourfullnest.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-received-2-awards-this-week.html

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I love these quotes... they are wonderful! To thine own self be true....

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Great quotes! I love this: The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself. ~ Lao Tzu

Ginny Marie said...

I love the snow goose quote, too!

It's been pretty hot here, with no signs of it cooling down. Today felt a little cooler, though, at only 82 degrees. By Friday, it's supposed to be 96!

Leslie said...

I live by this one...

Be yourself, that’s all there is of you. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nina said...

How "self" motivating. :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Wonderful quotes!

Cute shot of the kids. =D