Sunday, July 05, 2009

Recipe Swap Monday ~The Easiest Ever Beef Curly Noodle Dinner!

This one I have actually made, and this is my picture!!
This is an easy, quick and economical recipe that kids really like. Ground beef, noodles, corn and tomatoes make a complete meal in one skillet.


INGREDIENTS:
1 pound ground beef
1 (3 ounce) package Oriental flavored ramen noodles
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn
Directions:

Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble in the ground beef, and cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Drain off grease.

Stir in the flavor packet from the noodles, tomatoes, and corn (with their juices). Break up the noodles slightly, and add them to the skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Stir occasionally to break up any clumps of noodles.

Want some more great recipes?? Or do you have one to share? Visit the link below to join in!

Photobucket


10 comments:

Martha said...

Another great idea with Ramen noodles! My daughter would love it with the corn!

Spinach Strawberry Salad

Stacie said...

Interesting. Definitely something to try for supper one of these days soon.

I am Harriet said...

Great twist on the ramen noodles.


http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/monday-crazy-questions-and-recipe-swap.html

Ziggy Stardust said...

Quick and easy, I love it.

Thanks, ANne

Unknown said...

My little girl loves ramen noodles --
She would eat them every day. Wait until I show her this recipe. Thanks for playing along and for sharing.

The Four Week Vegan said...

Oh that does look easy and there are days when I soooo need easy. It also looks like something my whole family would eat - my picky guy would eat around the tomatoes, but that's okay. Thanks!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That looks yummalicious! I think my husband would love it! Thanks for sharing!

Sweet Serendipity said...

Wow, I never thought of using ramen that way. I loved it growing up. I was always great at swallowing a long noodle while holding one end and then pulling it back out to gross out my sister's friends, lol. Ah yes, the poor attention starved middle child, I was.

Carolee said...

Just read this recipe to hubby watching TV. My hunch was right...he wants to try this with shredded cheese on top. Then he suggested with cut up seasoned chicken breast. Gonna give it a try soon! Thanks!!!

laurel said...

I had to look at this going out the door with no breakfast! LOL I will have to make it for dinner tonight!! Laurel