Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday ~Bikers

Take Me Back to?? Guessing about 11 years ago December 1997.


Mom is right, put the dates on pictures!
Do you miss the days before children? Sometimes I do. This is from a bike run in December somewhere around 1997, so it was a toy run. The bikers all bring toys to donate to Salvation Army to give to kids in the area for Christmas.
You also get a nice little fact about me, yes, we are bikers. I'm not sure it still counts in my case as I haven't been on a bike in probably 10 years. My hubby still rides and still does the Sturgis Rally every August. Sometimes I miss those day a lot! But the kids are so worth not being able to go on bike runs anymore.


Want to play? Please visit Kari at A Giveaway Addicted Mommy to For Take Me Back Tuesday!


LT

6 comments:

annies home said...

great picture sounds like fun memories I think bikers are great they do so much good

Banteringblonde said...

Hot biker chick! Love it!

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys said...

I have a huge smile on my face right now because your photo brought back memories of my dad. While he was still alive he was a biker. He loved his Harleys. He also did a couple of Toys For Tots runs. Great picture. Thanks for stirring up MY memories :)

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

That picture is so great!! Life without kids was great and I love to look back and feel a little pull. I also love to have my moments with my kids. Isn't great to have both feelings?

Thanks so much for participating!! I love love love your pictures.

-and congratulations on your win!! I LOVE my necklace and hope you will too!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic photo and I am feeling so old. I enjoy doing Take Me Back Tuesday, it is fun going through all my photos, almost all are before digital cameras. Dates, I should have added dates on mine and of course at the time I thought I would remember.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That is a fantastic photo! I love that you are a biker chick! I've always wanted to be one too!